Six Flags Corporate Partnerships is a dynamic, energetic team, responsible for delivering high margin revenue through first-class brand partnerships. The Corporate Partnerships Team specializes in ideating and executing integrated marketing campaigns for clients which feature multiple touchpoints in-park, in-market, and online.
The Account Coordinator will provide vital day-to-day support to the Account Management Team and all Six Flags properties. Six Flags is looking for an outgoing, detail-oriented individual who can assist with client accounts and can use their entrepreneurial spirit to problem-solve and tackle a variety of projects.
- Lead all Six Flags properties in problem solving for current execution and assist with strategic planning for new signage and activation opportunities.
- Manage all internal project communications and workflows, ensuring Six Flags properties are aware of current or upcoming programs, and have all the tools needed to successfully execute campaigns.
- Liaise between all Six Flags properties and Corporate to maintain accurate reports on hardware status, current placements, and inventory availability.
- Coordinate execution of partnership program creative, including reviewing specs, trafficking digital spots, submitting print shop orders, sharing print tracking information or digital deployment dates, and overseeing all signage installation, maintenance and deinstallation.
- Collect proof of campaign implementation including compliance photos, website screenshots, social media posts, etc.
- Proactively monitor digital campaigns, review impression delivery reports, and recommend campaign optimizations as needed to improve performance
- Support in the development of internal and external presentations including sales proposals, program recaps, etc.
- Handle day-to-day administrative responsibilities and ad hoc projects for the Account Management Team.
- 1-2 Years of experience in entertainment marketing, advertising, or related field
- Strong attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- BA in marketing, PR, business, communications, journalism, or related concentration
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications; advanced experience with PowerPoint and Excel preferred