About Sidewalk Dog Media
Sidewalk Dog Media, headquartered in Minneapolis, is a woman-owned company established in 2008 to help people spend more time with their dogs. We connect, build, and empower communities of dog parents by providing access to un-Google-able intelligence and experiences to help them support local dog-friendly businesses, rescues & shelters, and more!
Currently WFH, likely transitioning to hybrid.
Seeking a full-time, upbeat, strategic, and results-oriented pack player who will strengthen Sidewalk Dog's B2B relationships and successfully steward digital advertising campaigns.
In this diverse role, you will strategically design opportunities for wag-worthy businesses (national, regional, and local) to engage with our audience, while acting as the lead contact liaison between brands and internal teams. This is a unique position that blends post-sale account management with pre-sale research and preparation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Management of all client campaigns, from pre-sale strategy to post-sale on-boarding, delivery, reporting, and renewal strategy.
- Collaborate to create strategic sales proposals and assist in presenting to potential clients.
- Develop clear goals and objectives for client campaigns.
- Liaison between client and internal teams to secure assets required to fulfill campaign deliverables along desired timeline.
- Keep all internal teams informed of client feedback, revisions, and approvals.
- Advise clients on best practices and campaign optimizations.
- Ensure all deliverables are executed flawlessly, with value added.
- Provide detailed results for client campaigns demonstrating success with respect to the client's strategic objectives; convey campaign wins in order to retain clients and grow existing clients' investments.
- Anticipate clients' current and developing needs, challenges, and goals.
- Provide educational and timely answers to client questions; maintain a friendly, positive, transparent dialog at all times.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with other non-advertising businesses to further Sidewalk Dog Media's growth trajectory.
- Provide above-and-beyond customer service to create lasting professional relationships.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager & other internal teams on audience growth initiatives and/or strategic partnerships.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.
- Out of the Box Thinker.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor's business/marketing/advertising-related degree.
- 5+ years' experience in account management within an agency or digital publisher.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to engage clients quickly, develop rapport, and maintain relationships.
- Pre-existing relationships with advertisers, agencies, ad networks, and publishers (national account experience a plus).
- Demonstrable literacy and authority with digital advertising tools and strategies.
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Solid experience with CRM software.
- Support the pack with a willingness to try on any hat and pitch in at any level at any time; comfortable with change / adaptability.
- Sales experience is a plus!
- Strong start-up mentality-excited to help grow and scale a business.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively toward a goal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic with a positive and optimistic demeanor!
- Eager to learn from mistakes and implement constructive feedback.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to remain calm and solution-focused in times of change and ambiguity.
- Must love dogs (sharing a home with one isn't required, but you gotta ruv'em!)
- Kind, dog-loving, and passionate about Sidewalk Dog's purpose-driven mission.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and start-date availability to with the subject line "CSRM App: ." Cover letters should include specific examples of how your skills and experiences meet or exceed those required.