Apply for this job now
Assistant Business Office Manager
- Richmond, Kentucky
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
Madison Health & Rehabilitation - POSITION PURPOSE:
The Assistant Business Office Manager assist the Business Office Manager in maintaining complete and systems records of the financial transactions and variety of other business office duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
• Assist in the management, oversight, and completion of billing process consistent with company policies, procedures and standards .
• Assist in the management and oversight of business office functions in records, accounting, billing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, inventory and supply management.
• Assist in the accurate invoicing of all client services. Assist in reimbursement from governmental payers, insurance companies, client's or client representatives in compliance with company standards.
• Assist Business Office Manager in ensuring all bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assist in monitoring services provided will be reimbursable ( monitors RUG levels, applied incomes, etc.)
• Assist in managing the Petty Cash/ Residents' Trust Fund.
• Assist in maintaining all required & appropriate logs.
• Assist Business Office Manager in consulting with department heads ro resolve errors in accounts.
• Assist the Business Office Manager in reconciling accounts & provides financial reports to the Administrator upon request.
• Assist in tracking census, census summary report, and obtaining 24 hour nursing report from charge nurse.
• Interact& with the general public, visitors, families and residents.
• May act in an administrative capacity if so designated in the i;ibsence of the Bu.siness Office Manager by the Administrator.
• AS$ist in receiving and issuance of receipt paym.ents in an accurate and timely manner. Records the details of the financial transactions in appropriate journals and ledgers. Summarizes and balances entries recording on the individua l journals and ledgers.
• Assist in receipts, posts, and maintaining accurate individual resident trust ledgers to meet Federal and State regulations. Reconciles to bank statements.
• Maximizes office productivity thrdugh proficient use of appropriate software applications.
• Assist in fonnulating procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of personnel and resident financial records.
• Understands and adheres to the guidelines of "Residents Rights".
Performs additional duties as assigned by the Business Office Manager and/or the Administrator.
- Job Reference: 386584722-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: Madison Health & Rehabilitation
- Location: Richmond, Kentucky
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent