We are looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to join our Team!!
Benefit package includes:
Paid Vacation Time-Cash Out Option
Paid Sick Time
Group Health Insurance
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life insurance plans
JOB SUMMARY - Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON):
Support the Director of Nursing in planning, developing, organizing, directing and evaluating services and activities of the Nursing Department. Work harmoniously with other departments and disciplines to meet facility goals while ensuring a holistic and rehabilitative approach in assisting each Resident to attain maximal independence. Accept supervisory responsibility of the Nursing Department in the absence of the Director of Nursing.
- Establish and implement objectives and standards for the Nursing Department in compliance with the current requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate and monitor Resident rounds, observation of care rendered.
- Ensure sufficient and efficient staffing levels through training and the personnel process to meet the Resident needs daily on a shift-to-shift basis.
- Ascertain that accurate communications regarding significant changes in the status of Residents are expediently routed to designated physicians and family members/legal guardian.
- Establish effective rapport with facility staff, members of healthcare team, mangerial support, Residents, family members and visitors.
- Implement standards of care, policies and procedures
- Work the floor when necessary
- Conduct monthly Consultant Compliance internal self-audits of Quality Indicators using designed audit tools.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS - Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON):
- Unencumbered, active RN or LPN licensure in the state of employment.
- Advanced education and/or experience in nursing management/administration (one year experience recommended).
- Sincere desire to work with elders and others who have a limited capacity for self-care.
- Mental and physical capacity to perform the essential job functions with or without accommodations.
- Work with and provide care to individuals of a wide range of personality types and maturity levels.
- Demonstrate creative initiative and mature judgment in making competent decisions.
- Consistently maintain courteous, emphatic, and professional attitude.
- Maintain confidentiality of all activity, persons, and records.
- Communicate and comprehend orally and in writing to effectively receive and share information as necessary to perform job duties.
- Willing to address each Resident by his/her preferred name.
- Transportation accessible to enable flexibility of work schedule.
- Knowledge of computer applications relating to job.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, This company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. #123