Overview: Showcase your clinical expertise and take your nursing career to the top...Join Benedictine!
The Director of Nursing-AL is responsible for leading, directing, analyzing, staffing and evaluating the nursing services of the department, as well as supervising members of the team. Also, you may assume leadership responsibilities in the absence of the Administrator/Housing Director. Responsibilities:
- The DON (AL) provides administrative and clinical leadership for nursing staff to promote the delivery of high quality care.
- The DON (AL) develops, revises, monitors and implements the department budget to promote appropriate resources.
- The DON (AL) develops implements, and evaluates the nursing department all while meeting regulatory compliance.
- The DON (AL) serves as a nursing liaison with internal/external groups, residents/families, general public, and other health care providers.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse, which must be in good standing
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions and have the ability to prioritize duties
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
#AF123 Salary Range: $37.00 - $43.00 / hour