Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
About Pulse8, Inc.
Pulse8 is an innovative Healthcare Analytics and Technology Company that delivers visibility and transparency for Risk Adjustment and Quality Management programs. We enable health plans and at-risk providers to achieve the greatest financial impact in the Health Insurance Exchange (HIX), Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid markets. By combining advanced analytic methodologies with extensive health plan experience, Pulse8 has developed a suite of uniquely pragmatic solutions that are revolutionizing risk adjustment. Pulse8's flexible business intelligence tools offer real-time visibility into member and provider activities so our clients can apply the most cost-effective and appropriate interventions for closing gaps in documentation, coding, and quality.
What's cool about working for Pulse8?
We're a close-knit team of Healthcare and Technology experts dedicated to helping people live longer, healthier lives. You'll get to help us design and build innovative solutions from the ground up and have the opportunity to do lots of interesting things in an entrepreneurial culture. We offer competitive benefits and much, much more!
This position is for an Associate Business Analyst to provide detailed requirements and analysis for Pulse8/Veradigm Health Plans solutions.
This position is located in our Raleigh, NC office.
* Researching requirements for various data exchange solutions, including CCDA based solutions and FHIR based solutions.
* Mapping data across Allscripts Professional EHR, TouchWorks, Practice Fusion and other EHR's through delivery to Payer and other partners.
* Developing feature requirements with development teams.
* Interfacing with internal and external teams to communicate and/or understand requirements and solutions.
* Providing clear, concise communication and documentation for all teams.
* Understanding and keeping up with changing industry standards and how they apply to Pulse8/Veradigm solutions.
* Applying and developing clinical knowledge and background to all aspects of the job.
* Applying and developing interoperability knowledge and background to all aspects of the job
* Applying and developing data analytics knowledge and background to all aspects of the job
Academic and professional qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience and industry experience
* Clinical Degree, certification and/or Licensing preferred
* Clinical Interoperability certification preferred
* 1-5+ years Healthcare or Payer Industry experience preferred
* Basic understanding of process and workflows, with a beginning understanding of Theory of Constraints, Lean, or process modeling
* Good understanding of CCDA, HL7, FHIR preferred Basic understanding of database concepts, including basic SQL
* Working knowledge of EHR clinical workflows (ambulatory, acute, or ED)
* Good understanding of Healthcare Payer Operations and reimbursement models
* Basic understanding of an Agile SDLC process
* All Pulse8 employees attend two company summits per year in various locations.
* Monday through Friday or as defined by assignment requirements
* This is a remote/virtual position
Pulse8 is a stand-alone brand, fully owned by Allscripts, with its own C-level and senior leadership. When you work for Pulse8, you get the advantages and benefits of working with a large, public company with the innovative culture and direction and of a small, nimble company.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment with Allscripts.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this Allscripts opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!