MG Engineering Associates, LLC is currently looking for a Municipal and Land Development Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Site development and design, including stormwater management, plan preparation, grading, drainage and stormwater conveyance, various permits/applications, report writing and construction documents including specifications.
- Conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects
- Being accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects
- Assisting in the preparation of engineering project documents participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues
- Ensuring effective engineering communications
- Traveling and conducting field work on a limited/project required basis
- Supervising graduate engineers and CAD technicians
- Experience or willing to obtain experience in Municipal work that includes roadway repaving, water, sewer, and public infrastructure work.
- Attendance of Council Meetings on an as needed basis.
- Required education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum years of experience: 2-5 Years
- Computer skills required: AutoCAD C3D; HydroCAD; Microsoft
- Stormwater Management design software; Watershed Modeling; Water; Wastewater; Transportation.
- Ability to work effectively at home with minimal supervision.
- Professional Engineer's License in PA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Civil 3D is a plus
- We are currently looking for an Licensed Professional Engineer that is looking for part-time work which could potentially lead to a full time position as the company grows and obtains additional clients.
Job Type: Full-time