Apply for this job now
COVID-19 Vaccination Call Center Rep - Remote / Work from Home
- Morgantown, West Virginia
- Job Type
- 1 Apr 2021
Apply for this job now
The Vaccine Scheduler (Customer Service Representative III) at Maximus make an impact everyday by responding to inquiries resulting from COVID-19 vaccination scheduling questionnaires or communications. Agents will answer incoming calls from the public related to COVID-19 vaccination scheduling. This position will require Agents to use independent judgement to understand the logistics of available timeslots and if the location, distance and/or time of available appointments is a reasonable distance/timeframe to book an appointment. The position may require Agents to make outgoing calls to follow up on vaccination questions. To prepare you for this role, Maximus provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Agents will be required to evaluate the needs of the caller to determine the best course of action to assist in scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- Transfer/refer caller to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
- Maintain a current understanding of CDC information on regulations, policies, and procedures in order to provide knowledgeable responses to numerous telephone inquiries in a courteous, timely and professional manner.
- Adhere to the Privacy Act as it relates to the confidentiality of information provided by callers.
- Continually look for and suggest process improvements, which will benefit Maximus, CDC, and the public (inquirers)
- Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution, as needed.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to outlined procedures.
- Attend meetings and trainings, as requested, and maintain up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
- Meet quality assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics.
- Report problems that occur and assist with the resolution.
- Utilize databases and written materials to look up and provide information to telephone inquiries
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
- Job Reference: 256863238-2
- Date Posted: 1 April 2021
- Recruiter: Maximus
- Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent