Hybrid Onsite in New Hyde Park, NY
As a Digital Media Coordinator, you will support the media team in placing, monitoring, and assisting in the development of our owned media. Our goal is to enhance our media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty. In this position, your main responsibilities will include developing the content strategy for e-commerce retailers, managing website projects, and collaborating on influencer programs. This position requires the ability to coordinate cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital marketing and execution, the desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding of core digital advertising metrics and how to interpret them.
- Lead the brand presence in ecommerce across Amazon and retailer dotcoms as needed.
- Lead brand specific website updates as needed.
- Project management of website redesigning.
- Lead audit on ratings & reviews on retailer dotcoms and presenting findings/recommendations.
- Assist team with project management activities such as calendars, presentations and follow- up.
- Audit website metrics and report findings/recommendations.
- Track media budgets and lead accounting process, including billing with the finance team.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of digital media marketplace and its evolution.
Skills & Requirements
- BS degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant field.
- Proven experience in digital media and advertising.
- Experience with e-commerce retailers and product pages, layouts, brand stores, etc.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Understanding of SEM, SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Strong data management and social media skills.
- Ability to identify and track relevant digital media KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, with multiple deliveries and specific deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and adapt within a changing business environment.
- Able to build strong relationships and work across various teams.