Do you have a deep understanding of APAC market and looking for an opportunity? This highly visible strategic role may be the perfect next step in your career!
As the Director of Brand Strategy, you will be responsible for developing and driving the intake, prioritization and triage process for new marketing initiatives in the APAC region, ensuring a strategic approach while working with the business and functional teams, shepherding their initiatives from ideation and monitoring them to execution.
Collaborate with internal marketing business stakeholders to assess marketing strategy, understand deliverables, mitigate demand and plan go-to-market timelines. This role will act as the single point of contact across the company to initiate work within the APAC corporate marketing department ensuring alignment with company priorities and objectives. Strategic partnership with all business areas is required. The ability to articulate marketing plans across multiple channels and teams is critical for success.
- Understands, manages, and communicates key decisions made during intake process
- Uses knowledge and previous solutions to influence strategies and ideas, increase speed to solution and therefore impacting time to market
- Continuously drives improvements through feedback from the business - including process updates and intake tool improvements
- Establish KPIs and reporting for leadership that includes improvements and updates to intake process, capacity levels and resource allocations, holding the internal marketing functional teams to a consistently high operating bar and keeping a pulse on stakeholder satisfaction
- Leads all aspects of creative account management and trafficking/production teams by providing coaching and direction to foster continuous growth and retention of Team Members
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don't wait! Apply today.
What are we looking for....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Seven (7) or more years progressive marketing experience managing integrated multi-channel plans or account management in the APAC region
- Five (5) or more years supervisory experience
- Experience with brand marketing strategy and consumer insights, methodologies, and processes
- Proven track record in development and deployment of internal and external brand marketing integration campaigns and programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.