Whip Media is hiring for an exciting new role on our Marketing team reporting directly to the CMO! As a Director of Product Marketing at Whip - responsible for helping create the cohesive Whip Media product story, bringing clarity and highlighting the product value of our solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate will spend their time connecting with the Sales, Account Management, Client Services and Product Development teams to understand the challenges and needs for specific client segments and then work to develop valuable messaging and material in support of our product and commercial strategies.
You'll also be focused on identifying critical business drivers, objectives of the various sales/distribution channels, and goals for diverse client personas throughout the entertainment ecosystem. We want someone who is passionate about enterprise software and dialed into the space as well as our suite of products so that they become an SME on Whip's various markets and the competition within them. We're also looking for someone who will own and drive our internal communications "hub," which will be invaluable in connecting the needs of the the internal team with appropriate marketing resources internally.
What will you do?
- Leadership of product marketing efforts, cross-functional work with product leads to communicate value, develop positioning, enable Sales, and be a key contributor on overall product go-to-market
- Drive business value communications through market research, competitive analysis, pricing analysis and a strong understanding of customers' engagement with the user community
- Become the company subject matter expert on its markets and the competition with them, develop and update market sector and competitive analyses
- Develop product sales tools such as customized customer presentations, case studies, ROI/TCO/Business Value and training materials that highlight differentiations
- Work closely within the Marketing team to drive, develop and deliver materials, messaging and insights derived from our proprietary data
- Excellent writing and clear storytelling ability resulting in a cohesive, strategic narrative
What do you need?
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Communications or Business preferred); Masters degree a plus
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing, SaaS, cloud-based solutions and/or online subscription marketing or another related field
- Broad knowledge of internet technology and an understanding of the digital environment
- Proven experience in working with cross functional teams
- Must have strong analytical skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and very well organized; good multi-tasking skills are a must
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of the Entertainment Industry a plus
- Some travel required