- Provide leadership, direction and coaching to a team of HR Business Partners to engrain and deploy HR practices and solutions for the business units they support.
- Partner with the HR shared services function and COE's to maximize service delivery opportunities and address friction in processes that are negatively impacting the business and/or delivery of smooth HR services.
- Build leadership capabilities through organizational design. Guide change initiatives and ensure successful leadership transitions.
- Coach and provide counsel to Senior Leaders on all aspects of HR implications involved in restructurings, re-organizations, new properties, mergers and acquisitions. Lead and engage HR functional specialists (COE's) ensuring that all parts of HR are actively involved in delivery of services and solutions within project timelines.
- Develop positive relationships and partnerships across the organization in support of leaders. Through your insights, influence and support, assist in achieving their strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to continuously access organizational health. Deliver appropriate and timely HR resources and actions.
- Drive development of high potentials through talent reviews, org planning, and executive coaching. Build organizational capacity for continued growth.
- Assess progress and follow up as needed on sensitive employee relations issues. Serve as the liaison between the business and the Team Member Relations (TMR) department.
- Stay up to date with changes and ensure the delivery of legal/employment, diversity, change readiness related training.
Bring creative and targeted solutions to market swiftly in the face of challenges. Effectively problem solve and identify solutions that are forward thinking and balanced against global goals and local nuances.
Focus on strategic issues that positively impact the growth and competitiveness of the business while using technology, data, systems and insights to inform on the impact and effectiveness of programs.
Demonstrate excellence in coaching and managing your teams. Influence successful outcomes with a "one team" cross collaborative approach.
Show leadership courage, a high level of emotional intelligence, personal accountability, a learning mentality, effective communication, collaboration, process development, and fast analysis, problem solving skills.
4+ years prior experience managing a team as well as show a proven track record of success bringing targeted and successful people solutions to the business.
Analytical, thoughtful problem solver with an ability to quickly translate insights into practical actions. Strong oral and written communications.
Strong organizational skills, with a history of effective prioritization of work and managing multiple complex initiatives within needed timelines.
Bachelors degree or commensurate experience required. Masters degree a plus.
Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships; find a common approach; to interact with all levels of management and Team Members; to work collaboratively and individually to set and achieve goals
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.