Want to work for a fast-paced, innovative company? Tri Pointe Homes is always looking for individuals to help us push forward in our pursuit of high-level home buying. If this sounds like a career for you, apply to be a part of our great team.
Tri Pointe Homes OCLA is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as an Executive Assistant.
* Provide executive administrative support to the executive leadership team.
* Proactively manage complex calendars with attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to re-prioritize as appropriate.
* Manage business travel, accommodations, and preparation to ensure a seamless experience.
* Accurately process expense reports and reconcile corporate credit card statements
* Manage and partner with all appropriate stakeholders, as needed, in the planning and execution of meetings, off-sites, and division activities, including but not limited to, coordination and planning logistics of site Think Tank meetings with up to 50 attendees.
* Prepare meeting material, agendas, and take minutes for meetings as requested.
* Accurately compose correspondence, prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, graphics, as needed.
* Provide support and coordination on projects, with the ability to quickly re-prioritize to meet deadlines.
* Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency.
* Builds a strong relationship with all internal and external business liaisons.
* Complete assigned work promptly, efficiently, and on time, and report back to the executive leadership team with completed work
* Complete any additional projects, tasks, and assignments as assigned on time.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred,
* Minimum 5 years experience providing administrative support for two or more senior-level executives.
* Experience with travel applications such as Concur, TripIt, etc. highly preferred
* High level of professionalism and integrity; must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
* Ability to work autonomously and is used to interacting with a leadership team who travels frequently.
* Ability to multi-task and be self-directed in a fast-paced, growing, evolving, results-oriented environment.
* Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and remain calm and poised under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and organization, with the ability to prioritize and manage time/tasks effectively.
* Excellent computer skills including experience with Microsoft Windows (advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), internet functionality, and other related computer applications, phones, Smartphones, and communication systems.
* Possess a strong work ethic, integrity, and loyalty.
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities, able to adapt and learn quickly in a high-growth company.
* Experience with office systems and setups and typical business operations.
* High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our company's strength relies on the diversity of the team and the unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 19520 Jamboree Rd, Suite 200, Irvine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.