FINISHED GOODS WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN - $17-$19
This position will help fulfill orders accurately and on time to meet our customer's expectations.
Cameron's Coffee is a specialty, small-batch Roastery based out of Shakopee, Minnesota with over $70MM in annual revenue and ~100 employees. The company is owned by Grupo Nutresa, Colombia's largest Consumer Packaged Goods company and the leader in roast and ground coffee in Colombia. Grupo Nutresa has also been named the world's most sustainable company by the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Cameron's Coffee is the U.S. platform for growth in coffee.
Our coffee has one of the most robust and loved portfolio of flavors, blends and roasts. Our beans are sourced from all over the world, roasted to be uniquely "Always Smooth, Never Bitter." Cameron's Coffee, a fast-growing brand in coffee, is embarking on another aggressive growth phase that requires additional leadership to drive and develop the organization for continued success and excellence.
The Finished Goods Warehouse Technician will be responsible for:
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control related operations paperwork and execution needs that range from creating and/or revising relevant documents/processes as dictated by the Cameron's Coffee Quality Manual and/or Customer Directed Initiatives.
- Other Operations Related job functions ranging from machine operation, to inventory analysis and scheduling as needed by the business.
- Documents and Records retention
- Customer Complaint Investigations
- Packaging finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Staging finished product for loading.
- Loading finished product onto truck
- Unloading raw materials from truck
- Moving materials to warehouse storage
- Completing daily logs.
- Cleaning and maintaining work area.
- Turning off and locking out equipment when not in use.
- Other warehouse duties as assigned.
- Manufacturing/warehouse experience preferred.
- Experience working within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Forklift experience preferred
- 1+ years' experience in inventory
- High school diploma/GED required
- Basic knowledge of the English language, verbal and written.
- High attention to detail, dependable and reliable
- Strong computer skills for WMS implementation
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Concentration and focus while doing a repetitive job
- Ability to listen, learn and act accordingly
USE OF POWERED INDUSTRIAL TRUCK (PIT) VEHICLES
Employees in this role utilize PIT vehicles in their day-to-day activity to safely transport loads up to 2000 lbs. within the factory and/or warehouse environment. Certification to each vehicle type is required as outlined in the Cameron's Coffee Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) Safety Program. The following PIT vehicle certifications are required for this role depending on area of Finished Goods Warehouse activities are located:
- Sit-down Forklift
- Stand-up Forklift
- Rider Jack
- Electric Pallet Jack
- Genie Scissor Lift
- Floor Scrubber
- BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Match
- Commuting allowance $100/month
- REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: This role will report to the Warehouse Manager.
- LOCATION: Corporate Headquarters located in Shakopee, MN.
- Working conditions are industry average for a warehouse environment
- Variable noise levels throughout the day.
- Protective toe foot protection is required.