***Remotely Located Position***
My client is a well established and stable manufacturer of custom automated manufacturing equipment / production solutions. Global sales for the entire business is around $500MM annually. They are presently seeking several FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERING TECHNICIANS, who can be located literally anywhere within the continental United States, to lead and perform the onsite commissioning and acceptance of the company's custom capital equipment at their customers' facilities.
It is an excellent career opportunity for anyone, who enjoys travel, an ever-changing work environment, and unique technical challenges.
- Must be willing to travel up to 90% of the time - mostly within North America, but some International travel does take place. Will be performing onsite equipment installation, commissioning, testing, and maintenance for the company's various customers.
- Must have a background working with electro-mechanical systems and equipment. Prior experience installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment is strongly preferred, but not required.
- An Associates or Bachelors degree is a huge plus, but not required. Equivalent experience will be strongly considered.
- Will consider a technically proficient entry-level technician coming straight out of college, but must have some form of equipment troubleshooting experience from a CO-OP or Internship.
- Experience programming PLCs and/or troubleshooting electric motors / drives is a huge plus.