With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Louis Martini Winery, is currently hiring for a Seasonal Line Cook who helps with support kitchen operations, to include ingredient preparation, dish preparation/plating, and kitchen sanitation. COMPENSATION: $20.25/HR + $1,000.00 New Hire Bonus!!! What You Will Do:
What You Will Need:
- Engages in daily basic food prep, consistent plating, kitchen organization, and quality control.
- Supports the kitchens efforts in managing health and safety code standards.
- Maintains the overall cleanliness of kitchen and work station(s).
- Cleans dishes, polishes glass, and actively engages in the weekly major cleaning of the restaurant.
- Participates in restaurant opening and closing activities
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 2 years of basic food service experience.
- Knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Skilled in food preparation.
- Skilled in reading, comprehending, interpreting and executing simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Skilled in writing simple correspondence.
- Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using whole numbers.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .
Requisition ID: 90409
NORHOSP001Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.Nearest Major Market:
Napa Job Segment: