Apply for this job now
Human Resource Manager
- Midway, Florida
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
Human Resource Manager
Department: Human Resources
Manages the human resources activities for the business unit or line of business or function to include the administration and coordination of staffing, compensation, benefits, training, etc. Ensures that management practices comply with corporate policies and state and federal employment law. May include being responsible for managing a staff of human resources professionals.
Essential Job Functions
* Provides counsel to management on applicable human resources policies, programs and planning.
* Manages Human Resource practices to ensure compliance with applicable laws and policy. Forecasts and analyzes workforce planning data, executes staffing strategy in conjunction with business unit and corporate objectives.
* Oversees the administration of the performance management and base compensation policy programs and procedures for the unit as outlined by corporate procedure.
* Works with compensation management to identify and respond to current compensation trends in the marketplace.
* Ensures proper administration and dissemination of information on new hire paperwork, employee benefits including healthcare, 401k, retirement planning, etc.
* Ensures accurate processing of all documents necessary for implementation of the various benefits programs and maintenance of records as required for compliance with ERISA, COBRA and other applicable regulations.
* Ensures that managers and employees are provided with guidance and training on employee relations issues.
* Advises management on employment law and company policies and procedures.
* Develops and directs plans and programs to guide and train employees on employee relations issues.
* Manages the investigation of employee complaints and disputes; recommends and implements disciplinary action.
* Works with employee relations and legal counsel as appropriate.
* Develops, recommends, and administers human resources policies and procedures to support business unit and company philosophy, culture and strategic goals.
* Advises and consults with all levels of management and employees regarding interpretation and application of policies, programs and issues.
* Forecasts and analyzes workforce planning data, executes staffing strategy in conjunction with business unit and corporate objectives.
* Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
* Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, industrial relations, liberal arts or related field preferred
* 5+ years of human resources experience
* 2+ or more years of leadership or supervisory experience
* Experience working with human resources principles, practices and procedures
* Experience working with human resources laws and regulations
* Experience working with key financial indicators of the unit and organization Other
Additional Minimum Qualifications
* Strong presentation skills for presentation of compensation program/practice recommendations to senior management
* Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with management and employees on various human resources issues
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong comprehension skills for understanding needs and concerns and developing and applying solutions
* Strong communication and negotiation skills for communicating and resolving grievance issues
* Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Strong personal computer and human resources system skills
* Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
* Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
* Ability to identify, understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
* Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
* 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
- Job Reference: 386584966-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: Truelieve
- Location: Midway, Florida
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent