Apply for this job now
Human Resources Coordinator
- Fresno, California
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function of this job. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue hardship to the Company may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to operate a personal computer and have knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite.
Support the HR Functions for assigned location(s).
Hold and practice excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
Possess even temperament, good judgment and excellent human relations skills with the ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, management and the public.
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Must be detailed oriented
File-maintenance of records to include electronic files
Record review and audits
Monitoring time records
Maintain HRIS System, including all work processes and employee information
Ability to get along with co-workers, management personnel, customers, vendors, and employees in accordance with the company policies and working rules while ensuring a harmonious and conducive work environment
Other administrative duties as directed
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. T
Must be able to work in a quick and efficient manner.
Must be able to read and understand all company rules and GMP's.
Must be able to work in a safe manner and follow all safety procedures.
Must be able to work well with other people.
Previous Office experience required
Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED required with minimum of 2 years' experience in Human Resources preferred or, current enrollment in four year university with emphasis in Human Resources. Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
A well-modulated tonal volume is required with excellent diction skills needed.
Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must have the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in certain situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
HR Certification desirable
Current California Driver's License required
General knowledge of all office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The company will make reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue hardship to the company if such accommodation enables individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
* Sitting/Standing/Walking: Each work day the office personnel spend about 75% of their time sitting at their desk while performing computer or manual accounting and other clerical duties. They walk short distances to retrieve and replace files, to photocopy or fax documents, and to interact with other office personnel.
* Lifting/Carrying: Each work day the office personnel rarely carry items weighing over 15 to 20 lbs. Most items would be files or documents weighing less than 10 lbs., and most would be carried short distances. They are directed to seed assistance for heavier items such as a full box of photocopy paper.
* Pushing/Pulling: Each work day the office personnel may occasionally push or pull files, stacks of documents, or boxes of documents, which may be in files or on shelves at any height. They are directed to seek assistance for anything heavy.
* Bending/Stooping: Each work day the office personnel frequently squat or kneel to retrieve and replace files and documents in file drawers or on lower shelves.
* Twisting/Turning: Each work day the office personnel extensively twist, turn and move their head, neck, shoulders, arms and hands at various angles performing heavy computer input, and comparing information from their computer monitor with paper documents. While standing or sitting at their workstation, they occasionally twist or turn to retrieve or replace something form an area beside their workstation.
* Climbing/Balancing: Office personnel may periodically need to walk up and down stairs.
* Reaching: Each work day the office personnel may reach overhead to retrieve or replace files or documents on high shelves.
* Grasping/Manipulating: Each work day the office personnel need full range of motion in both hands for heavy computer input and for using other office equipment including calculators, typewriter, and fax machines as well as for sorting through and organizing large stacks of documents.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The company will make reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue hardship to the company if such accommodation enables individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. The work is performed in an office environment.
The Company will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and California's Fair Employment and Housing Act.
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer
This job description will be updated if duties and responsibilities change significantly. Job functions are subject to modification based on business necessity.
- Job Reference: 386584863-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: California Dairies
- Location: Fresno, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent