My Alarm Center is a leading provider of security and smart home automation to residential and small business customers throughout the United States. With a primary focus on providing best-in-class security and alarm monitoring, we also deliver smart home integration, expanding security services to a total lifestyle solution-and keeping customers connected to home and family from anywhere.
It takes a team. The peace of mind we provide to our 150,000+ customers is made possible by our employees who apply their collaborative, forward-thinking, and customer-first mentality every step of the way. We are proactively working to hire a diverse workforce, create new leaders, and build a culture that values differences and celebrates different points of view.
With over 500 employees the My Alarm Center team is headquartered in the greater Philadelphia area with additional offices in GA (Atlanta), TX (Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Tyler), CA (Los Angeles, and WA (Seattle).
The Inside Sales Representative sells home security, home automation and small business security and services via phone.
As an Inside Sales Representative, You Will
- Prepares quotes, contracts, and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers
- Follows up on new leads and referrals stemming from the Sales Department
- Generates new leads through client referrals and strategic networking
- Develops and maintains relationships with current customers and potential customers
- Generates new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Determines customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Increases sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales, and offering promotional sale items
- Educates customers about terminology, features, and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Monitors scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Contacts customers following the sale to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Calls past customers and cold call new sales leads to generate sales
What you bring
- Individuals must be highly motivated to attain company goals, must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of My Alarm Centers technology
- Proficient in MS Office software, especially MS Excel
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Competitive nature committed to meeting and exceeding goals
- Meet the required goals as assigned by Sales Manager
- Able to work a minimum of one Saturday per four week period
- Associates Degree or some college preferred
- 1 - 3 years related My Alarm Center Call Center and/or Sales experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
At My Alarm Center, our employees and their welfare are very important to us. As such, our collective goal is to create a productive working environment for employees while providing quality service to our customers and dealers. In addition to a positive and inclusive work culture, MAC provides a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage with significant company contributions
- Company 401k Plan
- Company Paid long and short-term disability and Life Insurance Plan, Life, and Disability
- Company Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- In-Office Food and Beverage Options
- Discounted Employee Pricing on MAC Products and Services
My Alarm Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.