Apply for this job now
IT Associate Business Analyst
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
In this position, you will work closely with other scrum masters to ensure that cloud migration backlog items are being actively managed in VersionOne and delivered per the baselined program schedule . The goal of each Scrum Master is to be a servant leader to the team. They are also someone who leads by example and knows how to bring out the best in people.
* Ensuring APC backlog items are created using a format to support program level reporting
* Leading program level scrum of scrum meetings
* Suggesting program process changes that will ensure quality and timeliness
* Ensuring observance of DoD (Definition of done)
* Abide by Delta's agile frameworks (i.e., SAFe, Lean, Scrum, Kanban, TDD, LeSS, or Nexus etc.)
* Partner with System Integrator (SI) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) to meet program objectives
* Bring disclosure and transparency throughout all levels of the enterprise to help foster trust
* This position is open to either Atlanta, GA or Minneapolis, MN
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
* Experience with managing backlogs across multiple product teams
* Understanding of at least one Agile flavor such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, Nexus, DevOps, SAFe, etc.
* Experience with relevant Agile tools for managing backlogs (e.g. Version One)
* Experience facilitating agile meetings and ceremonies involving the customer and key stakeholders, from initial backlog creation through successful release
* Detail oriented disposition and clear concise communication skills.
* Results oriented by meeting or exceeding deadlines with high quality results.
* Group dynamics and coaching skills.
* Not afraid to raise issues and remove impediments from your team and/or the organization.
* Value continuous learning and improving.
* Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
* Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
* Great communication and interpersonal skills, able to work across the organization, excellent synthesizing and organization skills, to participate in a team environment are key to this position.
* Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business, Management, Information Systems or Engineering; or equivalent work experience.
* Any of the following certifications: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP), SAFe 4.5 or other related agile certifications from a reputable organization.
- Job Reference: 386579489-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
- Job Type: Permanent