Apply for this job now
- Round Rock, Texas
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Laboratory Assistant today with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
* 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
* Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
* Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
* Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
* Adoption Assistance
* Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Come join our team as a(an) Laboratory Assistant. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
* Previous phlebotomy experience - preferred
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Formal phlebotomy training from an accredited program - preferred
Licenses and Certifications
* Phlebotomy Technician (PBT) certification - preferred
* Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - preferred
* Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) certification - preferred
* Paramedic certification - preferred
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is a 150+ bed acute-care facility located north of Austin, Texas. This comprehensive medical center features the only hybrid operating room in the county, a 24-hour emergency department with a Level II trauma center, and leading-edge cardiac care through the Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock. Patients may also receive care related to rehabilitation services, women's services, cancer care, neurology, joint replacement and orthotics, and more when visiting this facility.
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits - St. David's Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Laboratory Assistant opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Job Reference: 386582860-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: HCA
- Location: Round Rock, Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Science & Technology
- Job Type: Permanent