Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at .
Linde is seeking a Lead Stocking Site Associate to join our team located in Austin, TX.
The Lead Stocking Site Associate is responsible for ensuring the receipt, shipment, and delivery of semiconductor process gas cylinders at customer sites as required. The Lead Stocking Site Associate receives, ships, and delivers process gas cylinders per customer orders and handles hazardous material according to designated safety policy and procedure protocol.
Lead Stocking Site Associate
* Receives incoming material (gas cylinders), ships outgoing material (cylinders) per customer orders or incoming material instructions.
* Leak checks, cleans and preps compressed gas cylinders per defined ISO 9001/2015 Compliant Standard Operating Procedures including but not limited to cylinder painting, mechanically electro-polishing valve sealing surfaces, and enhanced protocols for vendor cylinders, etc.
* Daily inventory of Chemicals of Concern (COC) including manual count of cylinders and documentation, as required by DHS.
* Generates Certificate of Analysis (CofA), bar codes, product labels, neck tags, body labels, and any other related documents required for processing and shipping completed orders.
* Utilizes a computerized management system to record and track delivery of cylinders to customers.
* Stages cylinders for shipment for production personnel.
* Conducts inventory management audits at the stocking site and customer sites (as required).
* Handles administrative duties such as filing, emails, various inventory management database maintenance and word processing, and use of handheld tracking device.
* Completes JDE order processing and PO receiving.
* Completes MRM order allocation for proper audits of cylinder tracking.
* Housekeeping and janitorial responsibilities for stocking site area.
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma/GED required
* 2 years' experience working in industrial environment; Industrial/Specialty Gas experience is preferred
* Qualified candidate must possess good leadership, problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
* Must be self-motivated and work without direct supervision
* Must be on call weekends, after hours and holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.