Recognized and established law firm in the Crown Center area is seeking a legal administrative and client intake assistant to offer support as a member of our professional team. This position includes receptionist and client intake responsibilities. Duties also include greeting clients, coordination of meetings, attorney support, coordination of attorney Outlook calendars, and general office responsibilities. This position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office, excellent grammar and clerical skills. Professional demeanor required.
Excellent benefits. Salary range: $40,000 - $45,000 per year. Please submit your resume and/or any other information via e-mail to for consideration.
- High level of client service skills
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Able to step-up and be assertive in finding information
- Responsible and committed
- Meets tight deadlines with excellent time management skills
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of verbal/written business grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and successfully track and manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor under stressful conditions.