The Facilities Assistant/Driver role is an entry-level position in the Facilities Department. The core responsibility of the Facilities Department is to ensure the physical infrastructure of the building remains in good working order. The Facilities Assistant will be expected to assist the Facilities Manager with anything and everything including (but not limited to): plumbing, building furniture, loading/unloading assets from delivery vans, organizing storage areas, painting, cleaning areas as needed, collecting trash, and many other tasks throughout the day. In addition, the Facilities Assistant will need to deliver assets to clients, pickup materials from clients, pickup food for clients, and any other driving needs that may be needed. Mileage reimbursements will apply.
- Assist the Facilities Manager and others in the department with tasks related to the physical infrastructure of the building.
- Some tasks may include building and/or moving furniture, cleaning areas of the building as needed, loading/unloading delivery vehicles, moving items around the facility, assist with plumbing issues, light carpentry, light electrical, and more.
- Be observant and fix anything that is out of service or needs attention.
- Deliver/pickup client materials to/from studios and other facilities.
- Pickup food for clients that have sessions on the premises.
- 1+ years working in a physically demanding job, i.e., warehouse, construction, janitorial, etc.
- Able to lift and carry 40lbs or more.
- Strong work ethic and desire to be as useful as possible.
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to write and communicate effectively in English.
- Must have own transportation in good working order
- Must have clean driving record.
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients and other colleagues.