Apply for this job now
Manager, Human Resources
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
Devonshire by Erickson Senior Living
Devonshire is a luxurious 26-acre resort-style continuing care retirement community located on the grounds of prestigious PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. We're part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
Devonshire at PGA National is hiring a Human Resources (HR) Manager who serves as a liaison to and is responsible for assisting department managers/supervisor, employees and potential employees with all aspect of employment including recruiting, retention, training, and counseling compensation and employee benefits.
How you will make an impact:
* Provide an advocacy/consulting role for employees experiencing problems/issues that impact their jobs.
* Assist in responding to employees' relation issues in partnership with appropriate line manager/supervisor.
* Facilitate the recruiting and selection process. Work with management to ensure the selection of the best candidate for all positions.
* Coordinate and facilitate new employee hiring process.
* Deliver the New Employee Orientation-update and maintain any relevant materials.
* Assist in the formation and interpretation of policies and programs.
* Develop, facilitate and deliver management training and other employee workshops and classes.
* Track and ensure EEOC, FMLA, ADA and OSHA compliance.
* Process Unemployment and Worker Compensation claims.
* Administer and monitor benefits plans to health, EAP, tuition reimbursement and retirement programs. Facilitate employee communication to enhance the understanding and appreciation of benefits programs.
* Process governmental filings and report employment issues.
* Coordinate and develop employee event planning and employee development programs.
* Monitor employee appraisal process.
* Generate management information reports from HRIS at the request of client.
What we offer:
* A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset, our employees.
* State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Senior Living continues to set the standard for senior living excellence.
* Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
* Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
* Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a match after 1 year.
What you will need:
* Minimum of three years of relevant human resources experience required.
* College degree preferred. Degree may be substituted with additional years of HR experience.
* Experience with an HRIS program preferred.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
- Job Reference: 386584338-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: Erickson Living
- Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent