- Spigen is seeking a skilled Media Relations Marketer to lead innovative and effective integrated communications efforts for our team. You'll help grow brand awareness and positive brand sentiment, increase share-of-voice and strengthen our corporate reputation, manage media relations, and partnerships. This is a highly-visible role and you'll build lasting working relationships with key internal and external publishers and influencers, including vital media representatives and customers.
- You'll leverage your public relations or integrated communications background along with your ability to develop innovative plans, write creative and engaging content, build audiences, connect with influencers, plan and execute campaigns.
- Developing goals and strategies to build media contacts and relationships
- Ability to produce strong storytelling opportunities, press releases, and identify additional media-related opportunities
- Monitor, measure, and report on media-related activities and coverage
- Act as point of contact for media inquiries about our company, company assets, and projects while responding quickly and accurately
- Promote a positive corporate image by writing, preparing, or delivering information about the organization through press releases
- Conduct research and find opportunities to promote company products through multiple media sources including influencers
- Create annual PR calendar material that is aligned with company milestones, industry events, product releases, content launches, marketing initiatives, new key hires, and other news
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills and strong writing / editing skills for the web
- Demonstrate experience in garnering national media coverage with trades, mainstream media, and current social media trends
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives and social media platforms
- Comfortable in a collaborative environment and is considerate of others
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and while under pressure
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and ability to tracks projects with varying deadlines
- Self-motivated, eager, inquisitive, proactive, and enthusiastic
- Show initiative and accept responsibility for work
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or any other creative major related.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress, content management systems
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM - 6 PM
- Monday - Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.