With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
William Hill Winery is hiring for Part Time Seasonal Hospitality Assistants who supports various hospitality functions for scheduled winery events and undertakes diverse functions to support tasting room operations. Supports tasting room staff in maintaining the proper presentation of various venues where winery guest are entertained. Compensation: $18.50/hr + $1,000.00 New Hire Bonus!!! What You Will Do:
What You Will Need:
- Sets-up and tears-down wine tastings and special events.
- Procures and delivers wine and supplies for tastings and special events.
- Stocks wine and operating supplies.
- Maintains property standards in regards to cleanliness, organization and general aesthetics.
- Prepares silverware for meal service.
- Supports tasting room representatives with the delivery of wine and non-wine products to customers.
- Reads the order and pulls product(s) for customer.
- Transports and loads product(s) into customer's vehicle.
- Provides back-up support on cash registers; occasionally works the greeting station.
- Supports other Visitor Center staff with duties such as clearing and cleaning tables, filling water glasses, maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen and customer areas and returning plates to the kitchen.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
What will set you apart:
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Required to be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Required to complete training and proficiently operate the AMS software.
- Required to work holidays, evenings and up to 8 weekend's days per month (Saturday or Sunday) at various hours (from 10 am to 6 pm).
- Lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- 2 years of hospitality or hospitality support experience.
- Experience in restaurant/service industry.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .
Job ID: 90407
NORHOSP001Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.Nearest Major Market: