Entry-Level starting pay rates are $15.00 to $17.00/hour depending on applied position.
Production Associate positions perform entry-level poultry processing in a high-speed production environment that may work with live poultry, raw and/or cooked products. Typical assignments may include Live Receiving, Debone, Cut-Up, Evisceration, Whole Bird Injection/Packing, Stack Off, Multivac, WPL, Overwrap and/or Shipping.
- Works at various stations along the production line processing poultry food products.
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures, and Process Safety Management related matters.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Participates in Company and department safety programs.
REM-03 WS-03 WS-TC Schedule
Shift start: 5:00AM or 6:30AM or 8:30AM or 12:00AM or 1:00PM or 9:00PM or 9:30PM Benefits
Shift length: 8 - 12 hours
1st and 2nd shifts: Monday - Friday; 3rd Further II: Monday Night - Friday Night, 3rd shift: Sunday Night -Thursday Night
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Must be willing to perform work in environments that may consist of extreme cold, hot and/or wet conditions. About Perdue Farms
Perdue Farms is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for everyone they touch through innovative food and agricultural products. Since their beginning on Arthur Perdue's farm in 1920, to their expansion into agribusiness and the introduction of the PERDUE® brand of chicken and turkey under Frank Perdue. Continuing with their third generation of leadership with Chairman Jim Perdue, they've remained family-owned and family operated. They are working to become the most-trusted name in food and agricultural products.