Our Production Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst is seeking a reliable and hardworking Production Team Partner to join our UniFirst Family. As a Team Partner working in the Wash Aisle Department, you are at the heart of our plant floor operations. Here you will be loading and unloading industrial washers and dryers. At UniFirst we have a 5-day work week, enjoy Saturday and Sunday off!! We have an immediate opening and provide on the job training. Pay & Benefits:
On the job training & great hourly pay + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses. What's in it for you? Training:
Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to different areas of production. Cross training enhances their performance and assists them with their career potential and advancement. Work Life Balance:
We offer a 40-hour work week. Enjoy weekends off! Career Growth:
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to! Many of our managers started at UniFirst working on the production floor! Culture:
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Diversity:
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome. What you'll be doing:
Qualifications What we're looking for:
- Wash - Load, unload and operate washing machines by wash load formulation, processing sequence, and proper sling weight
- Dry - Load and unload the dryers
- Deliver processed garments to designated finishing area
- Deliver processed flat goods to designated area
- Monitor detergent supply and report all equipment malfunctions
- Report all production processes accurately
- Maintain a clean work area
- Complete paperwork and record keep in a timely manner
- Follow all safety policies, HACCP and medical guidelines
- Perform other duties as described by area supervisor or management
- High school education and/or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to stand for an 8-hour shift
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly with management
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard units in weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 2 billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations through the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine's "Best Companies to Sell For" list and recognized on Forbes magazine's "Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies" list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's never been a better time to join our team.UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@ or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.