QUALITY TECHNICIAN - 2nd shift $17-$19 + $1/hour shift differential
This position is responsible for ensuring the quality of our product. This is a full-time position, working five days per week. Required workdays may fall on the weekend.
Cameron's Coffee is a specialty, small-batch Roastery based out of Shakopee, Minnesota with over $70MM in annual revenue and ~100 employees. The company is owned by Grupo Nutresa, Colombia's largest Consumer Packaged Goods company and the leader in roast and ground coffee in Colombia. Grupo Nutresa has also been named the world's most sustainable company by the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Cameron's Coffee is the U.S. platform for growth in coffee.
Our coffee has one of the most robust and loved portfolio of flavors, blends and roasts. Our beans are sourced from all over the world, roasted to be uniquely "Always Smooth, Never Bitter." Cameron's Coffee, a fast-growing brand in coffee, is embarking on another aggressive growth phase that requires additional leadership to drive and develop the organization for continued success and excellence.
The Quality Technician will be responsible for:
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control related operations paperwork and execution needs that range from creating and/or revising relevant documents/processes as dictated by the Cameron's Coffee Quality Manual and/or Customer Directed Initiatives.
- Other Operations Related job functions ranging from machine operation, to inventory analysis and scheduling as needed by the business.
- Previous experience and/or training on Quality Related documentation and implementation
- Previous experience working in production as a production employee
- Formal Quality Training and Certification a plus
- Knowledge and practical usage of SQFI Quality Initiatives like SQF or BRC
- User knowledge and familiarity with MS Office and Database applications a must
- Ability and desire to create and/or revise Quality Related documentation in a food manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead others in Quality Related Initiatives
- BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Match
- $100/month commuting allowance
- REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: This role will report to the Quality Manager.
- LOCATION: Corporate Headquarters located in Shakopee, MN.
- The noise level is high. Ear protection is provided
- Roasting machines and the environment in which roasting happens can get warm. Proper dress should be considered.
- The position will be five days per week and while each work will comprise of two consecutive days off, required workdays may occasionally fall on a weekend.