WE NEED YOU, Are you a fantastic paralegal or legal staff with experience working in a Wake County Real Estate Law Firm? Our growing western Wake County firm is looking for you! We need bright and ambitious candidate that is interested in complementing our rapidly growing Residential Real Estate Firm and becoming a long-term part of our team. A paralegal certification is not required for this position, but experience is a must as there will be minimal training time. Spanish speaking is strongly preferred. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you fit this description!
The candidate will report directly to the real estate attorneys and will be a primary point of contact for all parties to residential real estate transactions. The candidate should be familiar with the entire closing process from start to finish and the right candidate will bring experience, an exceptional attitude and a "how-can-I-help?" work style. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing contracts
- Preparing closing settlement statements, closing disclosures, deeds and other closing documents
- Printing and organizing closing packages
- Coordinating and scheduling closings
- Reviewing and running title and title searches
- Responding to inquiries from agents, borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies
- Post-closing issues and responsibilities
- Supporting attorneys
At least 2+ years of experience in the legal real estate field, or Paralegal certification required.
The candidate should have experience preparing Closing Disclosure (CD) and/or Settlement Statements, drafting real estate closing documentation, handling escrow accounting and disbursements and coordinating closing.
The candidate must have strong attention to detail, good communication skills and be a disciplined organizer and collaborative worker.
The candidate must be proficient in Word and generally have good computer skills. Experience with Softpro Real Estate closing software is required.
- Competitive salary, check us out, our compensation is very fair and is commensurate with experience. We also have benefits.