Apply for this job now
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
Customer-Service Oriented. Strategic. Personable.
Join Staff Management | SMX as our next Recruiting Coordinator
Our unique workforce strategies set us apart from other staffing companies. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for some recruiting activities, you will source for the recruiting team, place advertisements, and conduct some candidate interviews as part of a strategic recruiting plan. You'll assist in developing, executing, and ensuring cost-effectiveness and timeframe of campaigns. Regular partner follow-up will be essential to your success.
MEDIA & EVENT PLANNING
Monitor effectiveness of all ad campaigns and other traffic-inducing recruiting efforts. Track, analyze, and report on metrics and effectiveness of our programs. Arrange local and remote job fairs.
RECRUITING & HIRING
Create an ongoing candidate pipeline through effective sourcing, evaluating the effectiveness of the online application process, and optimizing the application process as needed.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Minimum of 1 year of recruitment and sourcing experience (or equivalent) required
* Strongly prefer proficiency with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or Human Resources Inventory System (HRIS)
* Ability to handle Human Resources, Employee Relations, and Safety issues effectively
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
* Ability to work with multiple groups, including remote teams.
We're in the business of people, so support and teamwork are important to us. We power some of North America's leading companies by putting people to work in distribution, fulfillment, and manufacturing jobs. We'll find you a place where you'll gain experience, knowledge, and skills through hands-on learning, where you can succeed and grow, and where your hard work will be recognized.
People of all personalities, backgrounds, and talents succeed with us. There's a reason so many of our associates and employees stay with us for a long time. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where every employee has an opportunity to contribute and grow while meeting the changing needs of the marketplace. We take pride in what we do because what we do matters - to our families, our communities, and each other.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
* PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
* PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
* PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.
- Job Reference: 386584910-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: SMX Staff Management
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent