Apply for this job now
- Livermore, California
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Provide administrative support to the recruitment team. Responsible for: scheduling all interviews, compiling interview feedback, tracking all recruitment activity and creating staffing reports on as needed basis, partnering with background check vendor, sending all new hire paperwork documents, assisting the recruitment team with candidate communications, and other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Schedule all candidate interviews, including arranging air travel, hotel, and car when applicable.
* Provide interview guides for interviewers.
* Process candidate expense reports when applicable.
* Maintain interview schedule
* Send interview feedback form and compile results
* Greet all incoming applicants and escort them to interview where applicable
* Send pre-employment paper and transition completed paperwork to the designated HR Representative
* Update applicant database as needed
* Draft offer letters, having Recruiter sign off and approval prior to sending
* Partner with background check vendor to ensure compliance
* Send candidate assessments when applicable
* Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Exceptional ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and attention to detail.
* Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or similar software tool strongly preferred.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with candidates and internal clients.
* Communicates in a courteous and professional manner.
* Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* A minimum of 2 years of administrative experience with at least 1 year in a recruitment environment strongly preferred.
* Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Reference: 386584112-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: Jabil Inc.
- Location: Livermore, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent