The SEC Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for all financial planning and analysis, reporting and compliance functions, SEC regulatory reporting. Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing supplements and files of SEC documents (10-K, 10Q, 8-K, etc.)
- Manage and maintain all controls related to external reporting and assist in coordinating review of these with internal and external auditors
- Manage accounting research and technical memos
- Works with legal department for filings documents with SEC
- Responsible for reviewing all financial files related to SEC filings
- Responsible for reviewing investor relations, Board of Director and executive management presentations
- Responsible for special Ad Hoc projects including, but not limited to, purchase accounting, impairments and technical accounting
- Manage, supervise and maintain all lease accounting controls and processes
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. Master's degree preferred.
- 5-7 years or relevant experience in SEC reporting
- CPA certification required
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with external parties and all levels of staff and management in a timely fashion
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with Workiva, JD Edwards, or Lease Harbor is a plus.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.