This role requires a strong sense of entrepreneurship, strategy, and management, we rely heavily on our local leadership team in each office to develop and execute the firm's vision.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: William Zaranka
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $135,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:
Why join us?
- Work with and support the firm's Director in leading and managing the local team
- Become a primary point of contact for client from retiring partners
- Serve as the primary point of contact and relationship manager for new clients
- Work with the firm's executive team and local Director to develop and execute the firm's growth initiatives, product, and services offering and operational strategies
- Review and manage individual, corporate, partnership and trust tax return engagements
- Lead firm's consulting and advisory efforts in the region
- Lead and manage staff in areas of research, training, and development
- Market-leading base compensation
- Annual Bonus
- Commissions for new client growth
- Full medical benefits and 401(k)
- Autonomy to lead and manage the office in a way that promotes overall wellness for yourself and employees
- 8 - 15 years of experience preparing and reviewing individual, corporate, partnership and estate tax returns
- Master's Degree and CPA or EA certification required
- Direct experience managing staff and client relationships
- Excellent communication and attention management skills
- Proprietor mentality and work ethic
- Entrepreneurial minded with an interest in strategy and operations
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.