SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION:
Drive HairClub's vision to be the trusted leader in total hair solutions for all, helping people discover their true confidence and achieve their goals. Live HairClub's values of Care, Collaborative, Spirited and Innovative. MAJOR RESPONSIBLITIES:% of timeCore Functions
25%Promote employee and member satisfaction:
Assist in overall success and growth of every center within the Region which includes delivering the Ultimate Client Experience ( UCE ) and Ultimate Employee Experience ( UEE ). Help plan and support local marketing and sales activities to drive both clients and top talent into the centers; create an engaging atmosphere that enhances the member journey at HairClub. Support communication channels and IT in order to improve the efficiency of support services while ensuring free flowing communication amongst the centers and center staff. Sets the standard for personal conduct and engages in self-development job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
15%Coordinate and monitor centers' activities:
Review daily flash reports, analyze variances, plan and coordinate staff activities of regional centers while ensuring that the centers run smoothly. Help improve regional processes, policies, and practices so as to achieve company's goals and meet stipulated targets.
15%Assist overseeing compliance and mitigate risk:
Ensure regional centers adhere to company-wide rules and guidelines. Conducts Center assessments within the Region including but not limited to inventory management, loss prevention, security, cleanliness and customer Service standards and ensures each center complies with all HairClub business rules and sales guidelines Ensures all centers operate according to governing Cosmetology standards and that all labor laws, safety standards and OSHA/CCOHS, as applicable, regulations are followed as well as Corporate procedures and policies
35%Oversee Manager performance and development:
Assist Regional Manager to drive sales by creating a positive sales environment with the team to maximize all revenue channels- New, Recurring, Service and Retail sales- and grow membership base and revenues to exceed budget and prior year results. Ensures Managers are documenting all coaching/development/feedback including, but not limited to, positive feedback, success plans and terminations of center staff. Provides mentoring to Managers to grow their center including, but not limited to, on-site visits, weekly debriefs, ongoing education and coaching
10%Employee Lifecycle assistance:
Assist in the recruitment of staff, establish work/training schedules for staff being put in place, and evaluate staff performance at the end of each quarter. Aids in recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers in assigned centers; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
Performs other duties as requiredMANAGEMENT AND COLLABORATION:
- Collaborate with management of the assigned region
- Collaborate with all department heads to achieve desired results
KEY MEAUSURES OF SUCCESS:
- Collaborate with Managers to educate all employees on sales, technical and operations knowledge including new solutions or business tools
- Collaborate with Regional Director on how the entire region operates and delivers consistent service to all clients.
- KPI New Business Sales
- KPI Retail Sales
- KPI PCP/Reoccurring Revenue Sales
- KPI Total Center Revenue
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of management with Direct P&L accountability preferred
- Experience with hiring and recruiting preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent leadership skill and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a growth mindset to motivate and mentor staff for performance and expansion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Office environment
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal and extensive reading
- Sitting stationary for long period of time
- Keyboarding: entering text and/or data into a computer
- Requires working with computer systems
- May require light lifting
- Greater than 50% of the time will be spent traveling.
HairClub is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. HairClub strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace.