Lindsay Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of irrigation and infrastructure equipment and technology. Established in 1955, the company has been at the forefront of research and development and innovative solutions to meet the food fuel, fiber and transportation needs of the worldâs rapidly growing population. Lindsay innovates and expands our worldâs potentialâenabling global populations to grow safely and sustainably.
Lindsay Corporation is looking for an experienced Rework Technician to join the Olathe, KS production team in our Surface Mount Department. The Rework Technician is responsible for hand soldering components, replacing components, repairing PCB damage and performing basic assembly duties. Elecsys offers a great climate control work environment and a 9/80 work schedule. If you would enjoy every other Friday off this may be the job for you. This position is eligible for a $1,000.00 sign on bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remove, install and touch-up components by hand soldering
- Perform modifications to printed circuit boards including jumper wires, repair plated thru-holes and vias.
- Occasionally operate surface mount production equipment
- Responsible for good housekeeping and safety practices in the work area
- Perform designated work assignments and assist fellow employees as necessary
- Ability to identify and follow quality standards
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1+ years of Electronic manufacturing experience
- 2+ years experienced in electronic PCB production
- Familiar with Surface Mount and Through-hole components
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610 and proper solder techniques
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the companyâs Quality System
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
What makes Lindsay unique?
- Committed to sustainable practices to save energy and use fewer resources daily
- Dedicated to innovation to achieve growth through advanced technology
- Locations across the US and internationally
- Teamwork, employee appreciation, stable career path, and growth opportunities