Every season starts at DICK'S! As the seasons of sport come and go, our products go through a lifecycle all their own. As part of the Supply Chain Technology team, you will obsess over creating tools and services that allow our teammates to orchestrate the product lifecycle.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is looking for a UX Designer to join the Reverse Logistics technology team. You will conduct research to identify the top problems, run lean experiments and work with product managers and engineers to discover ways to improve how we process returned, blemished, unsold, and end-of-life goods in creative and new ways.
The UX Designer has a command of user-centered research and design practices, promoting empathy and understanding of users when creating intuitive, easy-to-use products.
The UX Designer will work in a fast-paced agile environment, collaborating closely with product managers and software engineers. You will gather data insights to formulate strategic design decisions during all phases of the product development life cycle.
The UX Designer will learn from senior-level designers, who will provide regular coaching and mentorship to develop their skills in research and design. It is expected that the UX Designer will be able to effectively balance applying creative ideation to business challenges in order to build intuitive, easy-to-use products.
***This is a fully remote position
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops skills in gathering data insights to create customer profiles, define customer journeys, and build out information architecture. Conducts usability testing, survey designs, user interviews, data analysis, heuristic evaluations, exploratory research methods, and other modern research practices. Analyzes research data and articulates findings through effective storytelling amongst design and business partners.
- Works closely with UX leadership in utilizing industry standard design tools to create user interfaces, customer interactions, and interactive prototypes. Continuously improves UI design skills and contributes to establishing and maintaining style guides and pattern libraries.
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have a digital portfolio that demonstrates user-centered research and design practices.
- Must provide at least 2 references who can tell us about the candidates awesome UX skills.
- Experience in the Supply Chain, Logistics, or Fulfillment a plus