Allison+Partners is a global marketing and communications agency driven by a collaborative approach to innovation and creativity. In our highly entrepreneurial environment, employees (or A+Pers) are encouraged to pursue their individual passions and are empowered to truly do things differently. Our team members create new offerings, seek out and work with clients they're passionate about, volunteer in local communities and drive cross-office committees focused on making our workplace inclusive, supportive and fun.
Allison+Partners has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Vice President to work in our consumer practice group. We're looking for someone who is deeply experienced in consumer public relations and is excited by the opportunity to articulate client stories in new, creative ways. You will have the ability to move quickly and motivate our team members as well as be a strong leader at the agency.
Our Vice Presidents play a critical role as strategic advisors to clients, and leaders and builders of high-performing account teams for the agency. You'll work collaboratively across the agency to build strong, mutually trusting relationships with our clients by ensuring excellence in delivery, clear communication, and sound strategic guidance.
We are committed to delivering strategic communications programs that achieve key business objectives for clients. This role is focused on leading client teams that deliver best-in-class public relations expertise for device and diagnostics clients, including corporate storytelling, executive visibility, thought leadership, media relations, and content development.
Allison+Partners is the recipient of more than 150 awards including Global Agencies of the Decade by PRovoke. To learn more, visit .
- Provides thoughtful and strategic guidance to clients as they look to 'up their game' across storytelling, content development, thought leadership, product milestones and business outcomes
- Leads day-to-day client strategy and program development; accountable for activities, projects and deliverables contributing both tactically and strategically to clients' business goals
- Ensures client teams are delivering quality account management deliverables such as weekly client status reports and meetings, accurate and actionable contact reports, and any relevant competitive activity
- Is accountable for the impeccable delivery of multiple large-sized, high-value client projects
- Produces internal and external communications materials including communications plans, messaging, talking points, news releases, social media content, and facts sheets
- Leads new business opportunities and attends pitches
- With project management, is accountable for and presents ongoing financial reconciliations
- With account and creative teams, leads annual client planning process
- Is an expert in all aspects of our clients' business
- Manager/Director level experience in public relations/communications ideally in a consumer role at an agency or in-house
- Strong media relationships and thought leadership experience
- The aptitude to handle high priority and high-pressure situations with poise
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and manage project plans
- Writing and media relations skills with the ability to translate complex issues into communications for multiple stakeholder audiences
- Impeccable client service skills and experience with working with high-touch clients or individuals in challenging business situations
- Proven large program project management capabilities and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team across geographies
- Empowers account staﬀ to learn and continue polishing professional skills, including identifying those speciﬁc needs and areas for improvement
As a commitment to building strong workplace culture, our employees are also invited and encouraged to participate in local office activities, employee resource groups, training, and team building, as well as contribute to new business opportunities for the practice.
The position is not a remote or telecommute position. The ideal candidate will report to a local A+P office when local municipalities and the agency determine it is safe and appropriate to do so.