Apply for this job now
Wind Farm Technician (All Levels) -Raymond
- Sebastian, Florida
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
RWE Renewables Americas LLC, Sebastian, Vereinigte Staaten (US)
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
Functional area: Renewables
* Assure that all operation and maintenance activities are performed in a safe manner consistent with policies and procedures established for the wind farm site
* Assist in conducting acceptance and performance tests on systems and equipments following planned maintenance or outages
* Perform safety and other wind farm related tasks when assigned and fill in as back up to personnel at other E.ON sites when necessary
* Assist with turbine maintenance including services, major component work and replacement, and troubleshooting
* Assist with Balance of Plant procedures as needed, including substation and collection system maintenance
* Adherence to the company's values and behaviors
* At least 2 years of work experience in operations and/or maintenance in power generation, transmission and/or distribution
* Alternatively 2 year or 4 year college degree from an accredited school (other than correspondence or on-line) in a technical science like engineering, physics, power, or closely similar; current journeyman or master electrician license
* High School Diploma or GED, associate degree in Sciences or related field from an accredited school preferred
* Unrestricted driver license in good standing
* Willing to relocate to within 1 hour drive of site
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 46024,
Any questions? Contact in Recruiting: Elizabeth Schillinger,
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world's leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
RWE Renewables GmbH, based in Essen, Germany, is RWE's youngest subsidiary and one of the world's leading companies in the field of renewable energies. With an international team of around 3,500 employees, we are drivers of the energy transition - and provide electricity for a sustainable life. Our total capacity of more than 9 gigawatts results from onshore and offshore wind parks, photovoltaic plants and battery storage. We focus on growth: on the American continent, on the European core markets and on new markets in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Job Reference: 386581982-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: RWE
- Location: Sebastian, Florida
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Mining / Oil / Gas
- Job Type: Permanent